13. consultation and handling methods in the event of a dispute arising from the performance of the collective contract；
14. liability for breach of the collective contract； and
15. other matters that， as deemed by both parties， shall undergo consultation.
Article 9 Labour compensation mainly includes：
1. wage level， wage distribution system， wage standard and form of wage distribution of the Employer；
2. method of wage payment；
3. wage and allowance for overtime work， subsidy standards and method of bonus distribution；
4. method of wage adjustment；
5. wage during probation period， sick leave and leave of absence， etc.；
6. payment method of wage （living expenses） of employees in special circumstances； and
7. other methods of distribution of labour compensation.
Article 10 Working hours mainly include：
1. man-hour system；
2. procedures for overtime work；
3. working hours for special types of work； and
4. labour quota standard.
Article 11 Rest days and leaves mainly include：
1. daily rest time， weekly rest day arrangement and annual leave procedures；
2. rest days and leaves for employees on which standard man hours may not be implemented； and
3. other holidays.
Article 12 Labour safety and hygiene mainly includes：
1. responsibility system for labour safety and hygiene；
2. labour conditions and safety technical measures；
3. safe operation procedures；
4. standard for distribution of labour protection supplies； and
5. periodic health examination and vocational health examination.
Article 13 Supplementary insurance and welfare benefits mainly include：
1. types and scope of supplementary insurance benefits；
2. basic welfare system and welfare facilities；
3. extension of medical treatment period and the benefits during such extension； and
4. welfare system for the relatives of employees.
Article 14 Special protection for female employees and minor workers mainly includes：
1. work that should be avoided to be carried out by female employees and minor workers；
2. labour protection for female employees during menstrual， pregnancy， confinement and nursing periods；
3. periodic health examination for female employees and minor workers； and
4. system for use and registration of minor workers.
Article 15 Vocational skill training mainly includes：
1. project planning and annual plan of vocational skill training；
2. withdrawal and utilization of vocational skill training funds； and
3. measures to safeguard and improve vocational skill training.
Article 16 Labour contract management mainly includes：
1. time of conclusion of labour contracts；
2. conditions for determining the term of labour contracts；
3. general principles for modification， rescission and extension of labour contracts and conditions for termination of open-term labour contracts；
4. conditions and duration of the probation period.
Article 17 Reward and punishment mainly includes：
1. labour discipline；
2. evaluation system for reward and punishment；
3. procedures for reward and punishment.
Article 18 Layoff mainly includes：
1. layoff proposal；
2. layoff procedures；